New Jersey
Options

Speaking of fugly but comfortable shoes...

What are your thoughts on crocs? I think this is one bandwagon I won't be jumping on.

Re: Speaking of fugly but comfortable shoes...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually don' tthink they're comfy. I tried them on for shitzandgiggles, and didn't like them at all!  Brandon has a pair with the fuzz on the inside, and he loves them, but they have no backs so he can't walk well in them.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    couldn't agree more...lol....not all uggs are ugly though...lol
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only crocs I have are flip flops and they are uncomfy.  I wear them in the shower at the gym and that is the only reason I have them.  Other then that I think they are the ugliest looking things and those I will not buy them.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    SinthyaSinthya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh no. not I said the fly.
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I was going to be playing in water with shoes on, maybe.  But that doesn't happen to me.  I hate them and they look really uncomfortable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was actually going to reply in the other poll that Uggs and Crocs are in the same no way in hell boat for me!  I don't get why people have to wear ugly shoes, I mean they do make cute ones that are comfortable!   Side story, one of my BM's lives in Uggs and Crocs and when asking about what shoes to wear in my wedding, I said I don't care, as long as they aren't Uggs or Crocs.  She has serious medical conditions that make her unable to wear heels, so I knew she had to go the flats route. Well, she goes and finds out that Crocs makes actual shoes, and she ended up with patent leather black mary-jane-esque crocs with her BM dress.  I agreed they were cute, but I know she got joy out of wearing Crocs to the anti-croc girls wedding.
  • Options
    cknud112cknud112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hatred.
  • Options
    emt16emt16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I was totally against them.  However when DH and I starting scuba diving, some of the dive boats dont allow open toed shoes for liablity reasons, so i brought a pair.  I do find them comfy but i dont wear them out other than diving.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hate them!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ugliest shoes ever!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have croc flip flops and i like them.  ugly as hell, but very comfy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just replied in another post.  I have a very ugly fuzzy pair of Crocs which I love in private but try not to do it public.. So ugly - very comfy
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I look at crocs as kid's shoes. I find it very odd when I see adults wearing them.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are ugly but I have 2 pairs.  They are great for kayaking.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love when I see a whole family in them, in the same color.  Usually in touristy destinations.
  • Options
    itsme32985itsme32985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are hideous lol, I'm sorry I don't get it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my mom has a pair and when I go home I usually throw them on when I go out with the dogs. I think they're pretty comfortable. And I have to admit, I've thought about getting a pair.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Never, I think they are awful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok Tiff, this is the second post I read that you commented exactamundo what I was thinking for kids O N L Y
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agree--- for kids only! I also think most uggs are ugly, but not all. I have a shorter pair with a little bow (they are steve madden) that are a bit more feminine! How do we feel about open toed boots! personally.. they make me scheeve!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards