North Carolina
Options

Cheap Videographer

Okay so my wedding is in 33 days, and I am in high stress mode right now. At the current moment there are, IMO, too many things still left to do, and they are mostly left undone thanks to a few family members who won't write any checks. Aside from that I recently found out that my ailing Grandfather will not be able to attend the wedding. I would very much like to have my ceremony videotaped for him to see at a later date but as it stands now we do not have a Videographer. I had looked up some a few months back, but at the time it was more of just a want, not a need and they were all rediculously overpriced, IMO. So... does anyone know of anyone that will do it for cheap? Any help is greatly appreciated!

(The wedding is taking place in Holly Springs, NC)

Re: Cheap Videographer

• Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I decided to hire a videographer last minute also, just for the ceremony, as I realized it was going to be a blur for me and I would want to look back on it and remember.  I just started emailing local companies and asking if they were available, telling them I was on a budget and asking what tehy could do...I got a lot better prices than I was expecting.  I think when you are this close to your date, if you are able to find someone with room on their schedules, they are going to want to book their dates, and are going to work with you on price, rather than not work at all, so they will be up for negotiation.

Now, the product I got was not edited very much, since I didn't pay very much, but it was still better than having a guest do it or missing the whole thing altogether!
  • Options
    nicknuttncnicknuttnc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Look on Craiglist for Ideas. My friend hired ariamoon.com for their wedding...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We found someone on Craigslist, but haven't met with him yet.  He seems great for the price...VERY low price and you get a lot for it  I think he will travel.  Here's the info:

Wedding Video Charlotte NC

Our $185.00 Wedding Video package includes the following:

• Up to 8 Hours of Video coverage of your Wedding Day
    (covering early arrivals, candid shots, preparations, ceremony and reception)

• 5 Fully edited DVD copies of your Wedding Video

• 1 DVD with your Wedding Video as a single file
    (you can then upload and share this file on Facebook, Myspace, Youtube etc)

• 2 DVDs with all of your Raw Video
    (This is every video shot the whole day)

• Your choice of music for the video

• This package is for Charlotte NC and the surrounding areas
    (if you would like me to travel to you - please contact me with your location)

• Please contact us to see if your date is available -
    (if so there is a $85.00 refundable deposit to reserve your special day.)

• References available upon request

1. Hayes Media Group - Presents: The Wedding of Jairus and Jessica.

This is an HD 15 minute sample clip from the Full 2 Hour Wedding Video on YouTube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qd3f7_e-U

2. Hayes Media Group - Presents: The Wedding of Mitchell and Jessica.

This is an HD 7min 30sec sample clip from the Full 2 Hour Wedding Video on YouTube. 
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HayesMediaGroup#p/a/u/0/2ri4RrJy1-Y

Andy Hayes
    803-673-8446
    Hayes Media Group
    http://www.HayesMediaGroup.Blogspot.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards