New Jersey
Options

MUD DD?

Did we find out that 5 months to the wedding blah blah blah was MUD and I missed it, because its gone.

Re: MUD DD?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah it was gone a few hours ago
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    jamier88jamier88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask what MUD means?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you kidding me? I just logged on to see what the 'update' was but I saw your post first? Wtf is wrong with ppl is your life seriously that boring that you come on the Knot, of all places and make up dumb arse bullshyt about being abused? That is sad and pathetic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    made up drama=MUD
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    Angie550Angie550 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally missed this.  This is what happens when I have work to do.  What happened?  Someone was abused?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MUD=Mad Up Drama Kris I am pissed too, but I was really wondering if they realized it was mud and told the twatwaffle off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never understand why someone would come and post for the first time about something so deep/controversial and then dissapear?  And if it was MUD - why would that be the topic - insensitive if made up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't know if she was new or I just didn't recognize her; I don't get on here nearly as much as I used to so I gave her benefit of the doubt stupid arse
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What happened?  Damn the day that I am actually busy and cannot check every 5 minutes!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    maybe it was MUD, but when she realized people weren't flaming and actually being considerate and concerned she did feel like an arse, hence the DD.  
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Maybe it's someone's alter-ego and she was scared to post under her real name. (I hope not.)As scummy as it is to make up drama about being abused, I knid of hope that was the case because I'd hate to think of someone actually being abused. Angie, someone posted about being five months from her wedding and her FI was always yelling at her. Someone asked if he hits her, and she said no, but that he sometimes grabs her and yells right in her face. A bunch of people (including some who said they were in abusive relationships themselves in the past) said to leave him and get counseling. The OP (original poster) kept saying that she thought she should just go through with the wedding and try to help him worked it out because he'd had a bad life or something.
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is one of my pet peeves as posted previously. People that post the whoa is me stuff. I love all the ladies on here, but I dont think I would be blasting that kind of stuff on here. Maybe Im wrong.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, this may sound corny but I feel like I can come on here and confide in some of you girls. I mean its a weird but "real" friendship we all bond with eachother, I mean shitt everyone practically knows all the regulars whole life story practically...from how you met your FI/DH, what your kids' names are, what type of person you are, what type of job, car, etc. I wasn't really surprised that someone was sharing the personal info more or less just thinking that she was really reaching out...I'm one of those who shared personal info bc I think in those situations that's what it takes...but fcuk her if it was mud because that's not something to joke about - at all
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    okay I totally didn't mean to say "I mean" and "practically" like 30 times in the same sentace. my fault
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kris, I totally agree.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You also got blocked too bad word sayer Kris!I agree with you, I said something that happened to me in the past in that post, I don't feel weird saying it, a couple of girls know my history with my dad as well I feel the same way you do, we may be behind a computer on a board but I feel like I tell you guys things that maybe I wouldn't announce to someone I am just acquantances with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards