New Jersey
Options

Mademoiselle Bridal Salon, Westfield

Hi Everyone:This is my first time posting on a board.  I just wanted to share about my experience at Mademoiselle Bridal Salon in Westfield, NJ.  After calling tons of bridal shops, I found Mademoiselle through a link on theknot for Watters and WTOO.  Right away when I spoke to Mitch over the phone, it was a great experience.  He was very patient and knew his stuff.  Just in our short phone conversation, he seemed to have a sense of what I was looking for and suggested some styles.  I went in to the store the following week and I was not disappointed.  He and his wife, Amy, were very attentive with and my entire family.  I found a dress that may be the one!  I am just waiting for another dress they are expecting to arrive so I can try it on.  I highly recommend them.  They even tracked me down while I was having lunch up the street because I had forgotten my wedding folder.  It is a great little shop with a very good selection and terrific customer service.

Re: Mademoiselle Bridal Salon, Westfield

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks vendor
  • Options
    VoltinxiVoltinxi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree 100%! I had a terrible dress experience until I went to Mademoiselle. Mitch is awesome and really knew what would work best for me. I cannot wait for my dress to come in!!! What dress are you thinking of getting?
  • Options
    VoltinxiVoltinxi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think that's a vendor unless the owner is really really bored. There is no one else there.
  • Options
    mbodekmbodek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Three years ago, I was in a wedding wear we purchased the bridesmaid dress from Mitch. Be careful although, he order the dresses two sizes too big and the alteration cost almost as much as the dresses, and the seamtress isn't very nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi:I'm definitely not a vendor, just sharing my experience.  The dress I put aside that may be the one is called "Francesca" and the one I'm waiting for them to get in is called "Natalia." Both dresses are WTOO.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I visited Mademoiselle and Mitch is great.  He was able to find out what type of bridesmaids dresses I liked and pulled so many similar styles off the racks for me.  I doubt he would be writing about himself, especially because he doesn't need to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my wedding gown from Mademoiselle too. Oddly enough I purchased my dress for my 8th grade dance from Mademoiselle in 1997 as well! Mitch has been really great to to work with so far... always responds to emails and telephone calls. Cute little store in downtown Westfield and conveniently we are getting our wedding flowers around the corner from the Flower Zone-- I recommend Scott over there as well :)
  • Options

Very Dissapointed.  I am a bridesmaid in my best friends's wedding.  I went to the owner of the store and he took all of my measurements and told me I was a size 12.  ( I am a 2 in everyday pants and a small in my tops).  Although I was extremely hesitant to order a 12, I decided that he was the expert and would order me the correct size for my body.  When the dress came in I was horrified.  The dress was soo big it slid right off of me even when zipped all the way.  I later came to find out that none of the 6 bridesmaids fit into their dresses.  My mother called the store as this is my best friend's wedding and I looked horrible in the dress.  The owner was extremely nasty and told my mother that I must have lost weight.  I am now stuck with an extremely expensive bridesmaid dress and now have to spend additional money to have it hemed.  He would not hem the dress free of charge!!!  As the owner of a store who got my dress size wrong you think the least he could do was alter the dress since he ordered this rediculous size for my body type...I will never shop there again!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards