New Jersey
Options

nwr: personal space

In the past few weeks when I am at a store countless people have been directly behind me with no personal space. Today at Walgreens, the kid (16) put his stuff up on the counter with mine an the cashier thought it was all my stuff.It is irks meThanks for the vent

Re: nwr: personal space

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That annoys me too. Is it really necessary to be all close?

Tara & Jose 10.17.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that stuff annoys me too. I'll usually give a look if they're too close. haha.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That annoys the crap out of me. Back the f up! I always turn to look. The best are the people that when you move they move with you I mean really. Although I take the subway everyday so sometimes its really crowded so ok, but when its not and the person still has to be right next I always move. I can't stand it. As you can see I am big on personal space and always give it to people. Its like in dirty dancing this is your dance space this is mine!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You have to act like you didn't see them with their stuff there and back up into them and step on their toes. :)
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    ugh i hear ya!  i always have customers touching me... like not sexually, just too close.  taking my hands, touching my hair... wtf?  i am not a doll!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards