New Jersey
Options

cheryl

Are you seeing a gastrologist? If your insursance won't cover Nexium can you take Zantac or Priolsec?

Re: cheryl

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had to see a gastro yet, my reg doc gave me 10 days of nexium samples, but today I tried to pick it up and the insurance co is being weird. I was going to go and get an otc med tomorrow till I find out what the hell my insurance company is trying to pull. Its great to because our insurance is going to be worse next year, which makes me happy to have options between my new one and dans options. Thanks for the info I wasn't sure what I needed for AF, I was just taking pepto before I knew what I had lol. (Sorry I just kept typing I'm really pissed at aetna)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know my mom used to take both (not at the same time), hopefully you can get some relief soon! See if your doc can call the insurance company
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea the pharmacy called the doc, but the doc isn't in till Monday so I am kinda screwed till then.  I'm also going to give the insurance company a piece of my mind, I'm sick of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards