North Carolina

HI!! (eagerly waving... from CT)

Hey Ladies, 
Russ and I have been talking about planning a vacation this summer and were thinking we wanted to do some sort of resort (since we did Italy for our honeymoon) and after not finding a great ecoresort (yet!) I thought to post on the Knot honeymoon board. So that's one long sentence about how I arrived here, to say hello to you lovelies

Who is still here that I know?! Update me.

We are in New Haven, CT where we moved Fall of 09. Russ is in his second year of grad school at Yale. I am working. And no babies... yet.

And we are just a month away from our second anniversary.
imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: HI!! (eagerly waving... from CT)

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hey! How have ya'll been? DH and I just hit our 1st anniversary :)
    There's still a few older knotties around, but not too many. Some stop in occassionally :)

What area are you wanting to vacation in? Did ya'll enjoy all of the snow? Dh's family (lives in CT) at one point had 5 ft against their house due to snow drifts off of the lake.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you know that studies say planning a vacation can make you less stressed, even if you don't end up taking the vacation?  And hi! 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! Your sig picture is beautiful!!
    Photobucket

• CltBride2008CltBride2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have nothing to say other than your Sig pic is insane. I hope I get a pic like that for my wedding. And we're going to Turks and Caicos!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards