North Carolina

What to do from here...

Ok, so I have my dress picked out, bridesmaids dresses and shoes, miniature brides dress and accessories, now waiting to pick out my flower girls dresses. We have a date set, a photographer, a church and reception hall, but I am stuck on flowers, catering, and WHERE to start with decorationg! I need some help!

Re: What to do from here...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_what-to-do-from-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:2dca4c75-63a9-4b15-b58d-6421432412afPost:fe1659f6-b24d-4846-b4bc-746c2bb32235">What to do from here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, so I have my dress picked out, bridesmaids dresses and shoes, miniature brides dress and accessories, now waiting to pick out my flower girls dresses. We have a date set, a photographer, a church and reception hall, but I am stuck on flowers, catering, and WHERE to start with decorationg! I need some help!
    Posted by courtbriana91[/QUOTE]

where are you getting mariied? do you have a theme??
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • You need to put the decorating on hold because it should match your venue. You will get to all that. Start looking for a church, then find a close by reception area. THEN start with the other stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards