New Jersey
Options

Photographer question

Has anyone had any experience with David M. Mellone? He is a photographer in central new jersey. I met him at a bridal show and have a consultation with him tomorrow. Jusy wondering if anyone has any positive or negative feedback. TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Photographer question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We thought he was great when we had our consultation.  He showed us these wonderful books.  But our pictures leave a bit to be desired so far.  I dont know how far touching them up will go, but I doubt it could bring most of them back to life.  Take a look for yourself.matthewAndMindy.shutterfly.com/1389
  • Options
    cammievcammiev member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    he's horrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cammiev- why do you think hes horrible?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mcasalettomcasaletto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also met David M Mellone at a bridal show.  He had nice photography packages and the books looked great.  I made a consultation appointment with him and need to reschedule.  I haven't been able to get in touch with him for 3 days now and he has no voicemail to leave a message.  Won't be using him - I haven't had this much trouble reaching a vendor yet...
  • Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Given how old this thread is, you're not likely to hear from either of these posters. I would recommend leaving this vendor behind, if you can't get in contact with him.
  • Options
    Do not use this photographer!  I was married almost 5 years ago and still do not have a single photo.  Sent back my proof book several years ago and have heard nothing from him.  He was paid in full and now we are without photos.  Have tried to call him, sent him registered letters, filed complaint with BBB and no results.  I am distraught because the only photos I have are from the throw away cameras and any that I could get from the guests that attended.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards