North Carolina
Options

good morning!

i haven't done the morning post in a while :) LONG POST!

ahhh so the rest of the year work-wise is so packed for me! lots of traveling leading up to a big tradeshow just before thanksgiving. anyways, it's a little intimidating sometimes to look and say, ok the next 3 MONTHS OF MY LIFE i will not have a life outside of work! atlanta, dc, philly, ny, chicago, boston...fun, but tiring!!

anyways, my mom and I were going to go preview tuxes this weekend (FI says I can pick whatever, haha! such a doll!), but i just found out I have a speaking engagement in WS on Saturday...and Panthers play Sunday! Yes, I am a fan for life :)

exciting check though- epics will be October 17th! my photog is just the sweetest little thing (emily renee photography), so we're very excited to get this done. it's in my bio, but this has been a super long engagement, and so once i have epics...i am finally going to run our engagement annoucment!! woohoo!

have a great day all!
image122 Made the list!
image 89 Are ready to party!
image 11 Will be missing out!
image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: good morning!

• Options
    TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

I am so excited. Yesterday I found out that I'm getting a promotion! It's been in the works for a while but it's finally official and has been announced. I'm so glad it went through!

Sarah that's exciting about your epics!  I'm doing mine on Sunday but a coworker is doing it instead of my photographer. She is trying to build her portofolio so she offered to do them for free. So if they don't turn out fabulous then nothing lost, but I have seen her work and she's good, so fingers crossed.

Have a good day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning everyone! I'm just sitting on my couch watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse with Natalie and trying to get motivated to go to Walmart. blah.

I hope everyone has a great day!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning all. I still need to write a review of my vendors...

I do have a link to one of the photographers websites. I'm still waiting to get pictures from my female photographer. She is busy editing the 1556 pictures she took!

I'm hoping to write a vendor review by next week. I only have praise for my venue. Snipes Farm was amazing!

Happy planning all!!!!

http://mantini.smugmug.com/Weddings/Daren-and-Shelly
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

Congrats on the promotion, Jenni, that's very exciting!

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Options
    SassyPants150SassyPants150 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenni - Wahoo on the promotion!

Just a normal day around here...we are having new product training at the office today so I am working.  May run over to Kohls tonight, one thing we have really wanted is a Dyson Ball.  Right now if you use your Kohls card you get 15-20% off and for every $50 you spend you get $10 in Kohls bucks.  So I think the game plan is to do that and rack up in Kohls bucks to buy something else.  Wow...sounds complicated!

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!!!  Congrats Jenni...that is wonderful!  I'm babysitting my niece for the day!  Always a fun treat...she is such a sweetheart.  I'm going with two of my bridesmaids this afternoon to their alteration appointments....other than that, I doubt I will get too much accomplished today.  One day of rest, then the rest of the week is going to be crunch time to get everything wrapped up for the big day!  I can't believe how close it is now!  Wow!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the promotion Jenni, that's so exciting!

Shelly I just took a peek at your pics- gorgeous! I love your colors. :)

This week is super busy, as is the next week... but then after that I have two-weeks left at work to get everything organized for being out. I can't believe everything is going so fast!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the promotion jenni!!
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!

It just started to feel real today as it was official announced to everyone and they moved me to my new office. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards