New Jersey

Where to Buy Bulk Wildflowers

I am having the hardest time finding a florist (or even one of those e-store type vendors) that sell "in bloom" cut wildflowers. I can only find places that sell seeds- I don't have a garden nor the time to grow flowers from seeds.
How do these women put together huge collections of wildflower bouquets and arrangements for their weddings? They look so amazing, but where do you get the flowers? 
My Wedding will be in June 2012 in North/Central New Jersey. I understand too that wildflowers are probably harder to get "out-of-season" but I can't find ANY!!!

Help! 

Re: Where to Buy Bulk Wildflowers

• edited December 2011
    If you find the answer to this let me know because I've been wondering the same thing. I was speaking to my DOC and she told me there is a florist called Karma Flowers in Lebanon, NJ that does wildflowers. My other idea was to pick them all myself. In Chester, N.J there is a farm called Alstede Farms where you can pick your own flowers. I don't know if they will be in bloom when I have my wedding though.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • nfresco25nfresco25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Coscto.com and Sams club  they both sell bulk flowers.
    Good luck.
  • lkopcolkopco member
    First Comment
    This may be too late for you, but hopefully it helps others doing this search.  Amazon Flowers carries an assortment of wildflowers -  http://www.amazonflowers.us/All-Flowers_c_29.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards