New Jersey
Options

Party Buses..Which to choose? Capacity? and reviews for Action Limo in Garwood

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for some advice when booking a party bus.  We have a large bridal party..8 bridesmaids...7 groomsmen...ring bearer and flower girl (hopefully..lol) We also plan on riding with the bridal party..so we are looking at around 19 people.  We have seen several companies and narrowed the search down to Tru Limo in Linden and Action Limo in Garwood..there are things we like about the buses that we saw and things we dont like...  Has anyone used either of those companies...? It is hard to envision 19 people in a bus when there are only 2 of you looking at it...so I have trouble visualizing space.  Has anyone else had large bridal parties and if so, what capacity bus did you go with? Action has a 26-30 passenger...is that big enough...we have 2 groomsmen who are about 6'4"...Tru Limo has a 32 passenger, but it has these seats with tables in the back we arent huge fans of...also have cut outs in the seats where you have to turn around to get your drink...not really a fan of that either...Help me make this decision easier!!

Re: Party Buses..Which to choose? Capacity? and reviews for Action Limo in Garwood

• Options
    I don't have any advice for the companies as I used Santos but I had a 22 passanger limo bus for 18 people and we fit just fine. 1 of the GM was 6'5 and had no problems with it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I second Santos, we had 18 people and got the 22 passenger, it was perfect and the bus was gorgeous!
  • Options
    Action Limo was amazing! I used them for my wedding and they were one of my favorite vendors.  I would definitely recommend them.  If you ask John, the owner, about the size of your bridal party and the vehicle you want I'm sure he'd give you an honest answer about if you could fit everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards