New Jersey
Options

The Bethwood

Has anyone been to or had their wedding at the Bethwood in Totowa?  What did you think?

I tried to search on this site for reviews, but nothing seemed to come up.

Thanks!! Laughing
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Bethwood

• Options

I did not have my wedding there but they are great.  If you work with Jason he is awesome!  We've had previous family functions there and were never disappointed.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    When I was researching venues, they had a deal for $65 pp (plus tax and tip, I think)  

Pretty decent price if you can book it in that range. If you are working on a budget, that may be a strong deciding factor.

My sister and her husband recently attended a wedding there and enjoyed it a lot. I don't know of any details or specifics, but they didn't come back saying anything awful! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    Does anyone know whether The Bethwood hosts only one wedding at a time?  Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_the-bethwood?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:17d5eb15-29d1-44eb-a6df-8e1d522c9a8bPost:82a3675e-96ab-43c5-906d-54fcc7048097">Re: The Bethwood</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know whether The Bethwood hosts only one wedding at a time?  Thanks in advance.
    Posted by kaa32[/QUOTE]

We're having our wedding at the Bethwood adn the food is amazing.  However, they do more than one party per night, so you may not be the only event going on.  They have an area in the back for photos and the price is pretty good (we booked during the $65/pp special), but they are very willing to work with your budget.  Great people to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards