New Jersey
Options

Were you as excited as I FEEL?

Booked my venue last weekend - booked my DJ and Photographer on Monday - booked my officiant on Tuesday....All with 11 more month to go!

DJ- Elite Entertainment
Photographer - Photovisions with Steve
Venue - Doolans Shore Club

Used any?  Feedback, please!  All seem FANTASTIC!

Now on to flowers (might be using Wallflowers) and dress.  Smile

Re: Were you as excited as I FEEL?

• Options
    That is awesome!!! You go girl!!!

Congrats on getting all the big items booked :)

Good luck with the remaining to do checklist!
    Anniversary

Vacation
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_were-you-as-excited-as-i-feel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:185df2f8-0822-4ddb-930a-9c8ae758856dPost:bae4e351-6382-4836-b4ef-2a772cd11dfd">Re: Were you as excited as I FEEL?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is awesome!!! You go girl!!! Congrats on getting all the big items booked :) Good luck with the remaining to do checklist!
    Posted by Smitten2012[/QUOTE]

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Soooo excited. 

Now onto all the little and fun things...
  • Options
    As I booked things, I felt so relieved. Good for you for making decisions and booking!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    Congrats on all of the big checks. It's going to fly by. I came to TK with 22 months to go and I'll be married a year in 2 weeks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_were-you-as-excited-as-i-feel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:185df2f8-0822-4ddb-930a-9c8ae758856dPost:57c33bcf-a4e2-43d9-8525-9b9908537419">Re: Were you as excited as I FEEL?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on all of the big checks. It's going to fly by. I came to TK with 22 months to go and I'll be married a year in 2 weeks.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

It's going fast already and we've only been engaged exactly one month today!  LOL!  Thank you, Ladies!  As each task gets completed, my shoulders feel lighter and lighter.  :)
  • Options
    Happily - You've only been engaged a month and you got all of that done?! KUDOS to you!!! That is just awesome. My husband and I took forever to make decisions, it feels like. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards