North Carolina

For the much more crafty.... 2 things, 1 PIP

First off, we made a last minute decision to add some fans to our ceremony based on the fact that the weather has been absolutely blistering.  I bought these black paper fans and I was wanting to attach a small note with something crafty.  We're going to be outside at Lake Lure if that helps with some creativity =)

Centerpieces!  This picture is old, we've since curled more of the silver pieces but still leaving some tall and I love how they look.  I'm having fuschia pintuck overlays with the centerpieces on them.  Do you think I should A. Invest in mirrors to place them on and maybe add some beads or B.  Create a square with the damask fabric much like the inside to pull together all of the black, white, pink colors?

Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

Re: For the much more crafty.... 2 things, 1 PIP

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think the fans need a note, and I don't think the centerpieces need anything else.  I think there's enough going on there that a mirror or more stuff would make it too much. 
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree about the CPs.  I think they look pretty awesome as is, and sitting on top of the fushia will make it all pop.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Mary.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What exactly is in that CP? I can't tell from the picture, but in general it does look pretty "busy" already,without a mirror or fabric square.
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • SassyPants150SassyPants150 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In the centerpiece I took a small block of styrofoam, wrapped it with a piece of damask fabric (like wrapping a present), in the bottom are the black glass beads with those tiny pink round foam balls.  I used my moms floral pick machine to use the silver taller pieces and the pearly balls.  They stick in the top of the styrofoam piece.
    Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_much-crafty-2-things-1-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:349d2df4-9d8f-4960-9aee-0c1f6331cb21Post:0c4a96bf-f914-4712-9d2e-c72ab7c20c6b">Re: For the much more crafty.... 2 things, 1 PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree about the CPs.  I think they look pretty awesome as is, and sitting on top of the fushia will make it all pop.
    Posted by Beth0882[/QUOTE]
    This.

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely awesome as is- I really love those!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards