New Jersey

Anyone use Floral Sentiments?

Hi All,

So when I went to a bridal expo at the Atrium last year, I met Camille from Floral Sentiments.  I loved her work and went to meet with her.  She gave me great prices and all her work is outstanding.  However, I went online and I've read alot of reviews, most of them are great, but there were a few so-so ones. 

I know almost everyone has some kind of bad review and she mostly has 4/5 or 5/5 stars.  Has anyone used her or have any experiences with her?  I would like to get some recommendations before I put down a deposit.

Thanks!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone use Floral Sentiments?

• I went to meet with Camille when I was looking for a florist for our September 2011 wedding.  I did not like her and ultimately my cousin (who was married in October) and I decided not to book her.  Here are the reasons why:

1. She is not a florist.  She is a sales person.  After speaking with her, she had to convey my ideas to a florist.  Which struck me as a little odd. 

2.  She knew how much I wanted to spend per centerpiece, and she actually suggested using fake flowers--- UM, I dont think so.  The fact she even suggested such ridiculousness was appalling to me.  AND, I wasnt asking for a $150 centerpiece, I just wanted to keep costs down.

3. When she contacted me after obtaining my information from a bridal show, I informed her that I would come and see what she could offer, but that I had planned on meeting with the florist my friend used at her wedding the year prior DAISY LANE FLORIST in Keyport.  So she already knew going into our meeting that I had another appointment I was going to before I made a final decision. 

When she didnt hear back from me after a week, she called me and I informed her that I still had not attended my other appointment yet but that I would let her know my status after meeting with Daisy Lane.  She did not like this answer and wrote a very RUDE email to both my cousin and I stating how she thought we were all on the same page and she thinks she has been very fair with pricing and why is it taking so long to get a committment... AND THAT SEALED THE DEAL FOR ME!  I dont have to tolerate rudeness when I am a potential customer.

So I booked with Daisy Lane... LOVED my centerpieces, and LOVED Joanne the owner! 

Hope this helps!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I did, unfortunately. My wedding was April 2011 and I had a HORRIBLE experience with her! While the flowers were beautiful the bad far outweight the good.

Prior to my wedding Camille asked me to type up an itinerary in regards to where I needed my flowers delivered, etc. The day of my wedding she just dropped every single flower, bouquet, boutonniere at my house which is totally not what I wanted. It wasnt a huge deal but I could not understand why she would ask me to do something for her....if she was just planning on doing whatever she wanted to do? She did not place pillars down the aisle for my ceremony as we discussed. I wanted my bouquet fully wrapped (no green stems showing) and she left it unwrapped. What I was more upset with was that on the day of my wedding (my ceremony started at 630pm) her staff were setting up at 6:15-6:20!! So here were my guests seated/being seated and watching her staff (who looked like slobs, dressed totally un professionaly to be in front of wedding guests) setting up the ceremony site: laying the white aisle runner, sprinkling rose petals, stretching tulle down the aisle, etc. Completely and utterly unacceptable. The ceremony set up should have been down well before my guests arrived. Not while they were there watching.

I worked with many vendors for my wedding day and gave all of them wonderful reviews because they were wonderful. Camille and her team were the only 1 I had any issues with. Trust me, do not use her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards