New Jersey
Options

Dramatic makeup artist recommendations?

I'm getting married July 2013 at The Stonehouse in Warren. I'm beginning to think about makeup artists because I know they book up quickly and I have the added pressure of living in Florida; my time in NJ is very short and generally only for holidays to see my family.

I would like a makeup artist who can seriously turn up the drama. I wear makeup on a daily basis and am used to seeing myself with a full face done. I am worried that most MUAs will want to make me look "natural" for the wedding. I'm not saying I want everything caked on and scary, just full drama :)

If you have a recommendation of someone I could contact to perhaps meet with in November when I'm north that would be great. Thank you in advance!

Re: Dramatic makeup artist recommendations?

• Options
    Evelyn Abanto is amazing,I had a trial with someone else and the makeup was not that different than my everyday look so I wanted something more dramatic.. pm with your email and I can send you pics if you'd like :
  • Options
    Donna from Amazing Face and Luscious Locks is amazing!  I'm used to make up too.  Wearing it every day and getting it done.  She does a beautiful job and can move along a spectrum of natural to glam.  I would definitely check her out. 

PS.  The Stonehouse is beautiful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used Maria of M.S.Looks and she can deeeefinitely go dramatic. I had the same issue since I'm a beauty consultant and wear a full face daily. After we did my trial, I kept recreating the look myself! I feel that my wedding look was the right level of drama for me. Bring her a picture & she can do it. This is her website:  http://www.wix.com/mlorefic/mslooks
  • Options
    Hey have you tried arianna Seth in nj? She just did my trial and I was so happy with her work! She knows how to do simple work as well as heavy looks because she gave me that for my reception trial makeup. She is trained in Paris and She is reasonable too! Try her out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards