New Jersey
Options

Park Savoy

Hi Ladies! 

I was wondering if the lighting at the Park Savoy is included or if it is extra?  If extra, do you know how much?  It is soooo beautiful there and the lighting adds that extra touch!  Let me know, thanks!

Re: Park Savoy

• Options

I couldn't agree more! It's a beautiful venue! Lighting was not included with our package. We are paying $1500 for the Park Savoy's lighting package. We were originally going to do it with our DJ for much less, but when we went for a visit and actually saw the lighting in the ballroom and cocktail hour room & we felt it was worth the extra expense.
    Hope this helps!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thank you!  You are so helpful!  Do you mind me asking what day of the week you are having your wedding and when you booked?  I'm wondering if that changes the lighting cost at all or if it is somewhat negotiable.  Thanks so much! :-)

• Options
    We are getting married on a Friday in March of next year. We booked March of this year. We got an amazing deal on our date. I'm sure you can negotitate with them, but they threw in so many extras I felt guilty asking for more. You won't be disappointed if you book there. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards