New Jersey
Options

For those of you who used Villanovisions for your video what songs did you pick?

We need to choose 3 songs for the highlight video I was just looking for some ideas.  I liked a lot of the songs on the samples that he provided us.  For the bridal prep I was thinking of Marry Me by Train or a Dave Matthews You & Me.  We need 2 more upbeat songs.

Thanks!
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: For those of you who used Villanovisions for your video what songs did you pick?

• Options

We have to pick ours too and are going to do Marry Me (which was our recessional song).  I think we're going to include our processional and 1st dance songs which were All You Need Is Love, and Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. 

Curious to see what others choose as we need more ideas. 

• Options
    For our bridal prep - White Dress - Ben Rector (best song!)
    Family and friends - Are you gonna kiss me or not - Thompson square
    Dancing - Tonights gonna be a good night - Black eyed peas (I really couldn't think of anything else for this one)

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    I am using Villanovisions as well!  I have not picked my songs yet though so thanks for posting this thread.  I need ideas!!!
    wedding countdown
  • Options
    I'm using them as well- in 6 days! For the upbeat song, we chose "Love you like a love song". I usually like rock music, but I really love that song. I originally wanted to choose "White wedding" but FI hates that song lol. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are using Rob also. Our wedding is the end of June, when do you have to choose by?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_for-those-of-you-who-used-villanovisions-for-your-video-what-songs-did-you-pick?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:1c1ccf4d-65f1-49e9-967d-0a0a4d1667a2Post:507172fb-12b5-402f-a2a3-101abdd579c5">Re: For those of you who used Villanovisions for your video what songs did you pick?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using Rob also. Our wedding is the end of June, when do you have to choose by?
    Posted by Qzees[/QUOTE]

<div>I chose this week- so you have time. </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards