New Jersey
Options

Any one else up?

I've been mia for the past week or so (I was away at FI's parents' in DE for Easter and have been extremely busy this week.)

Anyway, I was wondering if there are any other crazy people up to watch the royal wedding?  I'm so excited!  haha.  I can't wait to see Kate's dress!
Photobucket

Re: Any one else up?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm up & it's on the TV but I'm not really watching it. I'm up at the a** crack of dawn because we're going away to open our summer place & I'm totally excited about getting away.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I woke up just in time this morning! missed prince william arriving though
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kellybee83kellybee83 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love her whole look!  Very beautiful and classic!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Up at 5:30 a.m. today to watch the coverage. lol.  This, I get up early for!  She looks beautiful, so perfect! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was up at 5:30 as well! My FI thought I was crazy but I really couldn't miss it!
    I think she looks gorgeous, and so calm and collected.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    98 image Invited to celebrate!
    57 image Will be attending
    6 image Will be missing out
    35 image Can't Find their mailbox

• Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the amount of money she spent on that dress I expected better.  It;s pretty, but it looks very typical and not worth $300,000!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree of course I cant imagine why ANY dress would cost that much unless it was made out of gold or diamonds
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't expect her hair to be down.  I bet she'll glam up the hair and make-up for the nighttime party. 
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her dress is classic and royal, but agreed, for that price was kind of, I hate to say, but plain. However, she is stunning!!! They look so happy.
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also so obsessed with that tiara LOL
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think if you look closer the detail at the bottom of the dress is quite pretty. I'm also sure all the lace and bottom detail was done by hand with people sewing round the clock so I'm sure thats what brings up the price.
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought it was a perfect choice, very Grace Kelly which I don't think anyone expected but seems very appropriate.  She looked stunning and they both looked so happy which is wonderful!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    StefaniBelStefaniBel member
    edited December 2011
    I was up 5 o'clock this morning.  I was able to watch everything.  I wasn't really planning watching before hand, but I was having trouble sleeping last night.  So I left bed and watched the wedding.
    I think the wedding dress was perfect.  She was beautiful and classic!!! They looked happy. 
    The only thing was that I was expecting more of the kiss!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All the details on Kate's dress (and what everyone else wore, too):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13235599
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    edited December 2011
    WOW I did not know that dressed cost that much!! Sorry Kate you looked pretty and all but not worth 300,000! I was up at 6:00 and saw everything I wanted to see, I love her flower girl dress I'm stealing them for my wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards