New Jersey
Options

back from b-pics!

I had sooo much fun and I was only nervous when I was getting ready in the morning.  I used Jenerations for those interested.  She posed me head to toe and even showed me what to do.  I saw the uneditied pics very quickly afterward and they came out so great!  IDK how I will choose only 20!  I def. ended up doing some riskier pictures than I expected to but I was comfortable and they are some of my faves.  I'll post some of the not so risky ones when I get the edited versions.  If anyone is on the fence I say DO IT!  She knew exactly how to pose me so I didn't have any fat rolls (haha!).

Re: back from b-pics!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay!  you go girl!
    i REALLY want to do them...i just need to work harder at the gym!  maybe in a few months.  hehe....
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah I have mine this Wednesday. So nervous! I'm glad yours went well.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Diane!  I knew you would love it!  I tried to PM you a picture of one of mine but TK wasn't letting me upload a picture in the PM off my desktop, I thought it might make you feel better to see one of my "silly" pictures.  I say silly because I brought my FI BMX bike and did some really funny poses with it.  I am so glad that you are happy with them, I had the same problem, It was hard to pick just 20. So good luck.  

How was AC?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So happy it went well! BTW you and fat rolls? I think even if you tried that wouldn't be possible lol
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw Kathy- you're too sweet!

Felicia- AC was wonderful!  We went to the Pool at Harrah's and I danced like crazy.  By 2:30 we were in the pool and this  morning we went to the outlets.... lots of fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!  Mine are in a month with Jen!!  How long was your session?  I'd love to see some pics when they're ready.
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will love it!  When I get the edited I will share a few.  Let's just say that we becaming really good friends! HAHA!  But she is so so nice and I really was not uncomfortable at all.  She really knows how to pose you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards