New Jersey

Pricing at Primavera Regency?

Hi everyone, we are going to visit the Primavera Regency later today and was hoping to go in with some background information on the pricing. Does anyone know how much they charge per person for a Saturday night in May/June? We would want the highest menu package, the Regency Package? I've alo read that they will give you the higher package at the lowr price if you book on the spot?

Also, does anyone know if they have a minmum for a Saturday? We are looking at 150 guests right now, but we might flucuate before the wedding.

Thanks!

Re: Pricing at Primavera Regency?

• Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The number of people doesnt matter. Def. negotiate. Steve dropped the price. My friend just booked them for a July date and named her price the second time she went back.She is paying $89 for a Sunday. They want business. Back when I looked there a Sat was $175. A Friday was $135.
  • sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got married there this July.  We got the higher package for the lower price, we removed some of the things to get the price down a bit.  They actually put it in the day of anyway so we got it for free.  Before negotiating we were quoted 165 pp inclusive for a 125 min. on a Sat night.

They were AMAZING!! I highly recommend them.
  • Pricing depends on the time of year & the number of people (not by much, but they quoted us $5pp less if we guaranteed 200 vs 175 ppl)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards