New Jersey

Any liberty house brides?

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone else is having liberty house wedding? We just booked and are super excited!!

Re: Any liberty house brides?

• ljsquintzljsquintz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    Congratulations!  I got married at the Stone House, which has the same owners as Liberty House.  I know there is at least one past Liberty House bride on here.  Booking the venue is so exciting!
    Anniversary
  • We got married there in Oct'12 and LOVED it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Getting married there May 19th!  I am in love with the view!!!
  • Can I ask what hotel you used (if you used one). I know there's the westin, Hyatt and w Hoboken which seems pretty pricey.
  • We are doing Hyatt in Jersey City
  • Who are you guys using for hair and makeup? I'm looking for someone to come to the Hyatt
  • I am looking at the Liberty House for 2014. Does anyone know what the minimum guest count is for the smaller of the two rooms (I believe it's the Liberty Room)? Or have any photos from their tour there??

thanks!
  • We used Hyatt and hired Bayonne Yellow Cab for the shuttle before and after the wedding. I booked the rooms a year and a month before the date of the wedding and think the price was around 190/night?  We stayed in the bridal suite the night before the wedding and the night of. There is also a Doubletree and Marriot Courtyard close by.  Have you tried them?

For hair/makeup we worked with Donna from Amazing Face and Luscious Locks.  FYI - At the last minute she asked us to pay for her and her assistants' parking at the hotel on the day of which came out to over $100.

I don't know the minimum guest count, but they do have different rooms on the property and one of them is for smaller events if that's what you're looking for.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did you use any of the preffered vendors for DJ or Florists? Any good/bad experiences with them?
  • I'm meeting with Petals Premier on Monday....so I can let you know how it goes
    Also already met with a local florist...I'm mainly concerned with keeping the price down, so I'm curious to see how they compare
  • I worked with DJ Alias from Scratch Weddings and LOVED him. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had our engagement party there  in December 2013 and loved it! It was perfect; everyone couldnt get over the beautiful views of NYC. The food and service was excellent!
  • JFAAllen said:
    We had our engagement party there  in December 2013 and loved it! It was perfect; everyone couldnt get over the beautiful views of NYC. The food and service was excellent!
    This thread is from last January.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Any 2015 liberty house brides? Do you like your "memory maker"? Mine is challenging so I wanna ask to switch. Any recos? Who is good?
  • Can I ask how much you guys paid per person? My brother is recently engaged and wanted to check them out as well. He is having a small intimate wedding, probably only 90-110 guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards