North Carolina
Options

Hairstylist for King/Mt Airy area

So I'm located in King and my wedding is going to be near Mt. Airy (Camp Raven Knob if you're familiar with that area). I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to do hair the morning of and I haven't really been able to find anyone who is local-ish. I'm not sure if I want to have it done that morning before I go to camp to help set up or if I want to have it done there after setting stuff up. We're getting ready in the classrooms of the program center so we'll have room and power for someone to work.

Any suggestions ladies?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hairstylist for King/Mt Airy area

• Options
    Heads-Up in Mt. Airy. A guy named Terry. He is good. He did all my prom hair growing up. I wound have him do my wedding if I was still in the area. He still does my Mom's hair so I know he is still in business. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you're still looking for a local stylist, check with Erin Blakley.  She lives in the Germanton area, so not too far from where you're getting married.  She works for a salon in downtown Winston-Salem, but does hair/makeup on location too.  My suggestion would be to let her come to you so that you could get your hair done just before you walk down the aisle (or do pics).  That way she can do any last minute touchups after you get the dress on to make sure that you look perfect!

She did hair/makeup for me and my 3 bridesmaids. Very easy to work with and I loved the end result :)

Her website is http://erinblakley.com and her phone/email are on there too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards