New Jersey
Options

Help!

Hello ladies... I know its been awhile. I've been super busy finishing up my last semister at school and the whole holiday excitement. But I need help... i'm getting married in april at the graycliff and I need a hotel. I tried calling the holiday inn and they are booked...does anyone know any other hotel near by that has a bar and free shuttle, or does anyone have a connection for that holiday inn on route 17. PLEASE HELP!!!  Thanks in advance!

image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You'll probably get more of a response if you actually create a post with what you need help with... "Need help with hotel near Graycliff" or similar.  People get turned off by "Help!!!" posts.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to an event at the Graycliff once and we stayed at the Hampton Inn in Carlstadt.  We had a shuttle, but I don't remember if there was a bar.  It was a nice hotel and I liked staying there.
    image 219 Invited image 149 Attending image 68 Declined image 2 Haven't Replied
    RSVP Date July 7
    My Bio updated 5/31/10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies...ill give that a try cvl105
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Courtyard Marriott in Lyndhurst is nice, & not far at all.  There are a few hotels right in that area.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards