New Jersey
Options

Palace/Imperia Brides

Who is your florist?  My cousin is getting married at the Imperia, and the recommended florist is not what she is looking for. Who are you all or did you use?

Re: Palace/Imperia Brides

• Options

We used Conroy's florist, based in Morris Plains.  They are the house florist for the Palace and were awesome.  Cathy was very creative and thought of stuff I didn't, and recommended what would be cheaper for me to get myself versus her getting for us (ie. candles from G&G, etc).  Also, she worked backwards from my budget and we even came in a few hundred dollars less. 

• Options
    I got married at the Imperia and used Anderson at their recomendation. I had an idea of what I wanted and was very happy with what they did, especially the bouquets. You can see some of my pics here : http://weddingdetails.shutterfly.com/
  • Options
    Hi! I'm also a bride to be at the Imperia! :)

I have to confess I've been a slacker though and havent contacted their recommended florist as of yet - but did want to chime into the post & say @ marnei i loved the pictures you shared - thank you and congratulations on your wedding! I am so excited and cant wait to have my wedding be at The Imperia as well and your pictures (and the flowers) turned out beautifully!!!
    Anniversary

Vacation
  • Options
    Thanks! I loved the Imperia, it is a beautiful venue. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Congratulations and have fun planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards