New Jersey
Options

**chelsea**

I'm finally going to go cash in some jewelry today and I forget where you said to go.  I am pretty sure it was the woodbridge jewelry exchange.  I have the email of who, but I don't remember where he is....Thanks!!

Re: **chelsea**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's the Wayne Jewelery Exchange...by the Willowbrook mall.

If you go in the door on the left, he's straight ahead.  There's one case on the left right when you walk in, that's not him.  He's not against the wall. He's also basically right in front of the men's bathroom. His name is Thomas.  He's one of my favorite people....not only because he makes me pretty jewelery, but he's just so sweet. You'll love him!  Tell him you're friends with me...so he knows your a VIP customer! ;o)
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks chelsea!!  you VIP rockstar :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Let me know how it goes/went!! I hope you get lots of $$$!
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

ok, so we went and when I walked in I asked for Thomas and they directed to me to a man in the back against the wall.  However, his prices for FI's band was way too high, $1200 for a plain white gold band. So we eneded up going to the one in the center which was right in front of the bathroom. 

So I have no idea if we ended up seeing the right person ha ha.  Anyway, we got a decent amount for my old broken and outdated stuff($200 more than another place) and we both got our bands for a REALLY awesome price.  So even if we went to the wrong person thanks for the rec b/c it saved us about $500.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hmm.....did he have a little bit of an accent? Sometimes there's an older blonde lady who works for him there too.  He's definitely right in front of the men's bathroom, so hopefully you found him! haha
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was smack in front of the men's bathroom, but in an island in the middle not against a wall.  It was 2 men, 1 older man, and 2 younger woman there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hmmm.....he's in the island, but his section is really small, not that many people.  Oh well. No biggie. Glad everything worked out for you though!
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards