New Jersey
Options

Church Ceremony Programs

Does anyone have a template for a church ceremony program that they can share?   I was thinking just a simple booklet that we can tie a ribbon around to bind it together, but am open to other options.  Anything would help really.  TIA!

Re: Church Ceremony Programs

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_church-ceremony-programs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:2c62df52-bd70-4147-a897-b13f352397f4Post:411e1a7d-49b3-4851-8ba7-358a4ad1ca65">Church Ceremony Programs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have a template for a church ceremony program that they can share?   I was thinking just a simple booklet that we can tie a ribbon around to bind it together, but am open to other options.  Anything would help really.  TIA!
    Posted by sharstin[/QUOTE]

PM me your email and I'll send you mine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Me too. Happy to share. Mine was one page and two-sided. We put a ribbon at the top.
  • Options
    Just PM'd you both my email address - thanks!
  • Options
    Sent!

• Options
    I sent my email too if you would not mind sharing thanks !
  • Options
    Can you girls share with me too? Thanks! :)
  • Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012

SHarstin - sent!

Shoebie & Marisa - I'm happy to send them your way too... please PM me your email address. 

EDIT - Shoebie - I just sent it.  HTH!

• Options
    Shoebie - sent!

Maria - PM me your email and I'll send it!

• Options
    Hello brides! I would also like to have a copy if you dont mind. my email  pmrodrigo1979@yahoo.com Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards