New Jersey

Introduction

New to the knot here. FI and I have be en engaged since march and are planning out wedding for April 14th, 2012. Our wedding will be in New Orleans as FI is from there and he has a much larger family. We both currently live in Hoboken and work in the city. I am sure I will some local questions about fittings, invites etc so I think this board will be a good resource.
I actually only signed up to create a wedding website to provide info fit our out of town guests and to put it on our save the dates:) after playing around a bit I found these boards and I can't wait to plan together.
April 2012 - October Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Introduction

• ChobotChobot member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Welcome~ I did the same things too. Wanted to make a site and found out I can get 99% of my planning questions answered.

Trust me, you will save your bridesmaids' sanity

• HCrimson08HCrimson08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI Neighbor, I live in Hoboken also :)  For now...
    Welcome , I am new also to this.  Look forward to chattin it up with you :)
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome!  Glad you found your way to our board!  Be sure to check out the "Welcome" and "Vendor Reviews" stickies at the top of the board.  Looking forward to hearing about your plans, enjoy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Chobot I am sure bouncing ideas off you ladies will definitely make my bridesmaids life easier! HCrimson08 - nice to meet another Hoboken bride!
    April 2012 - October Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards