New Jersey
Options

Molly Pitcher Inn

We are thinking of having our ceremony and reception at the Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank.  Has anybody either had their wedding there or been to a wedding there.  Thanks for your feedback!

Re: Molly Pitcher Inn

• Options
    My best friend had his reception at The Molly Pitcher Inn. The reception was beaitiful and the food was awesome. The Inn is really beautiful. I have no idewa about pricing though.
  • Options
    My mom had my shower at the Molly Pitcher.  It was beautiful and the staff couldn't have been nicer or more accomodating.  Food was also really good!
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Just went to a wedding there 2 weeks ago. It has a beautiful view, the food was delicious, and the staff very attentive.
  • Options
    I've been looking at Molly Pitcher online and it seems very nice. Just curious if you ended up going to see it.  Did you get any info about pricing?
  • Options
    I'm having my wedding there next week. They are doing a wonderful job. Our food tasting was amazing. They did a lot of renovations and updates to the rooms. It's nice to be able to stay in the same place you are getting married. Prices range between 160-187 a person with discounts for Friday and Saturday.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_molly-pitcher-inn-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:2dc43f5d-7e95-4d84-864c-2c91774637f3Post:f32d4957-a42f-4f5f-9f1d-24dd911a0b03">Re: Molly Pitcher Inn</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having my wedding there next week. They are doing a wonderful job. Our food tasting was amazing. They did a lot of renovations and updates to the rooms. It's nice to be able to stay in the same place you are getting married. Prices range between 160-187 a person with discounts for Friday and Saturday.
    Posted by nicolray[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi - </div><div>What's the maximum capacity for the Molly Pitcher Inn? Pictures online looked nice but looks like it can get cramped with 150+ people. </div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks!</div><div>Kristine</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards