New Jersey
Options

Bensi restaurant

Does anyone know which locations have a private room for parties? And also in your opinion is the lunch portions ok for a bridal shower? LOL I've never been there but alot of you knotties recommended...
*****Soon To Be Mrs. B***** Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Bensi restaurant

• Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my shower there as lunch portions and it was fantastic. The entrees were very large and you get three app's and two sides so it was more than enough food. Mine was at the location in North Brunswick and we had a private room. Basically when you walk in the restaurant to your direct left there's an area that doesn't look private at first, until you see that there are sliding doors that they close off for parties. So it was completely private and the service was really great. I do have to say though that if you have more than 35 guests I think the room may be too small. We were pushing 40 and it got to be very tight with all the presents, wish well, etc. If you're 40+ guests they put you in the other area but it isn't private. I highly recommend them and feel free to PM me if you have any other specific questions. I believe the Old Bridge location also has a private room.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    gia0404gia0404 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooooh Thanks so much! That may work! i'm gonna check out Old Bridge also....
    *****Soon To Be Mrs. B***** Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the food there is delicious!! I never have been to a party there but I love love love the food
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to an engagement party at the one in Old Bridge and it was very nice, they had plenty of food and we were in a nice private room that they were able to close the doors to
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards