New Jersey

Jamie Bodo?

I found a photographer, Jamie Bodo,  on craigslist and I really like her. The only thing is that my mom is worried about using a freelance photographer. Has anyone ever used her or have any advice on hiring a freelance photographer?

Re: Jamie Bodo?

• Find any reviews on her? I always say I would rather pay the extra money and get somebody from TheKnot who has good reviews than somebody from craigslist who may or may not be good and be worried about how they are going to do.  You don't need the extra stress. Good luck!

• miclanmiclan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I haven't seen any, but clients on her Facebook sound very happy with her
  • I used jamie for my August wedding and she was amazing! My pictures came out gorgeous. Jamie captured my day beautifully, I definitely recommend her!
  • You could get in contact with some of her clients and ask if you can see their wedding photo's as well or does she have an online viewing site where you can see full weddings for herself?
  • The one thing about freelancers is that they don't always have the insurance coverage that venues require of vendors. If she's done weddings before, she may have this, just something to be aware of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards