New Jersey

Bridal Jewelry

Hi Girls,
I am having trouble finding jewelry for my wedding. Most of the things I come across are cheap looking but then again I don't want to spend $400 either (Sassy Chic in Red Bank wanted that for their jewelry which was beautiful but not real for that amount of money lol). I was wondering if anyone knows of some stores that sell bridal jewelry in the central/ northern jersey areas. I live in edison but I dont mind driving a little ways to find what I'm looking for. Etsy has beautiful stuff but most of it is not returnable and if I dont like it for some reason I would like to have the option. Please help!! Thank you!!

Re: Bridal Jewelry

• I bought mine at Nordstrom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bridal-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:32dec394-8d8a-4c71-8f44-f9c516cfbd15Post:8967f43a-4792-4f61-98ee-baf86ffceef3">Re: Bridal Jewelry</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought mine at Nordstrom.
    Posted by JoanE2012[/QUOTE]

Me too. Got a few things and went to the salon to try them on with the sample of my dress, then returned what I didn't need. They ave great stuff.
  • I got jewelry from Etsy

• Try Lord and Taylor.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got mine at Macy's.  Elliot Danori has some really nice pieces.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bridal-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:32dec394-8d8a-4c71-8f44-f9c516cfbd15Post:1f7e6363-ded5-480f-9bd0-66a5a7ac2617">Re: Bridal Jewelry</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got mine at Macy's. <strong> Elliot Danori has some really nice pieces.</strong>
    Posted by mjones1010[/QUOTE]

Agree!  I actually bought earrings by Elliot Danori for a wedding I was in.  If I hadn't already bought my jewelry, I'd probably be going with this designer for my bridal jewelry as well.
  • I bought my jewelry from Macy's online. Mine is from Givenchy and I found it to be reasonably priced. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bridal-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:32dec394-8d8a-4c71-8f44-f9c516cfbd15Post:c79f3534-624e-4371-97ae-5fab7c6e2809">Re: Bridal Jewelry</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought my jewelry from Macy's online. Mine is from Givenchy and I found it to be reasonably priced. 
    Posted by tropicalpalmleaf[/QUOTE]

I bought my jewelery at JC Penney & found my BM jewelery at LuLu's in the Ocean Cty Mall in Toms River.
  • I found really nice earings and a bracelet from this jewelry/accessory store in the Garden State Plaza - I forget the name but it's on the upper level

I also got a beautiful necklace from the swarovski store and it was under $100
  • Someone suggested to me a store in Woodbridge Mall. I was able to buy jewlery for myself and my 2 girls for under $150. Its on the upper level right past the dentist office. I cannot for the life of me recall the name. I know its written down at home.

Huge selection there and they can order things as well.
  • Try RentTheRunway.com
  • thanks girls! I'll check the stores out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards