New Jersey
Options

AW The little things that excite me

My wedding itch was bothering me today. With our wedding being somewhat far away, its hard to just look around and not be able to do anything. So, I bought my garter set today and I'm REALLY excited about it. FI is going to love it and now I can't wait until our day even more!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW The little things that excite me

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute! I know the feeling. We are 13 months out and it is so hard to look at things and not want to buy them immeadiately!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha I got the same one for the Buffalo Bills. It's VERY uncomfortable though so I just put it on right before he took it off to throw it.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_aw-little-things-excite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:3340f4fe-a9cc-4e67-9e1d-bf7d81b575b8Post:ceda5e37-4bcd-4acd-a288-d05f41f31ab6">Re: AW The little things that excite me</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha I got the same one for the Buffalo Bills. It's VERY uncomfortable though so I just put it on right before he took it off to throw it.
    Posted by akmackay[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for the heads up!</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards