New Jersey
Options

Florist/Decorator HELP

Hello everyone...My Fiance and I are looking for a florist who also does some minor decorating for the wedding aisle, the alter, chair covers, and of course center pieces for our wedding.  We visited only one vendor so far, but we are finding it very difficult to find someone in our Northern NJ area who does all of these things.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Florist/Decorator HELP

• Options
    I don't know about chair covers, but I highly recommend S&K Floral Expressions in Hasbrouck Heights.

For rentals, I recommend Cloth Connection and Party Rental Ltd.
  • Options

Thank you for your input.  With rentals--are we expected to put the chair covers on by ourselves or is that something that someone does for us (I know, this is kind of a very silly question)?  We love our venue, but the chairs they have clash with our wedding colors. 

• Options
    Check out Pink Dahlia is Parsippany, Kim is amazing and does it all.  She also works really well with your budget.  I highly recomend her! 
    http://www.pinkdahliaevents.com/
  • Options
    Try Adam from Petals Premier in Hackensack... he'll work within your budget 
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    try mitch from kc creations. hes amazing...he was by far the best part of my wedding
    IAmPregnant Ticker Eat Drink and be Married
  • Options
    Our florist did this for us- Conroy's in Morris Plains. She did all the decor and centerpieces and offers linen rentals too. We found her to be much more reasonably priced than some of the other florists who offered similar setups. Our venue required rental linens to arrive the day before our wedding, steamed and ready to go. They put them on the tables during set-up. I'm not sure, but I'd guess they would've done chair covers too. GL!
  • Options
    I just also want to mention that if you price out any rentals, find out whether or not they include delivery costs.  Some prices seem higher but include delivery, so they are actually less expensive.
  • Options
    THANK YOU, everyone!  I will def. look into your sugesstions!  This has been very helpful!
  • Options
    Santos is great!
  • Options
    Hey there!  I'm actually going to a wedding show in Montclair, NJ on May 2nd- I found out that they will have a bunch of florists, caterers, photographers, etc presenting their stuff and also a wedding fashion show!  You should come :)

http://inbliss.eventbrite.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards