New Jersey
Options

Aisle Runner, Invitations and more!

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone ordered their aisle runner online, if so where from and was is regular or custome? Also, I didn't realize there were so many types of invitations. I want something nice, elegent, but not too overdone or understated. Any advice?

Re: Aisle Runner, Invitations and more!

• Options
    What's your budget? What style are you looking for?

We designed our own invites & had them printed on Vistaprint. I just received my aisle runner from save-on-crafts.com. I'm having my MOH, who volunteered, draw a monogram on it.
  • Options
    I'm not exactly sure what the budget is for invitations....I need about 75 invites. I check Vistaprint but I'm worried that the paper will be too thin. I'm not really set on a specific style yet as I haven't picked bridesmaid colors yet either. I know I am going with a fall-ish theme and colors but I don't want leaves or anything like that.
  • Options
    We got our aisle runner from customized wedding creations. I got the basic runner and had our initials and date put on it; i think it cost around $200.  Cherin was really great to work with and was very responsive to any questions I had and emailed me a mock-up of the runner to make sure I was happy w/ how it would look.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Kreative Kreations on etsy does gorgeous invites!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards