New Jersey

Brownstone NJ wedding

Hi ladies, I am currently planning my wedding at the Brownstone in Paterson, NJ.  So far we have the date 7/21/11 other than that everything else is up in the air.  Is anyone else planning their wedding at this venue?  

Re: Brownstone NJ wedding

• edited December 2011
    My fiance and I went there for price quotes. They have quite a few wedding packages to choose from. Not sure who you are working with, but Robert was wonderful and really gave us a great tour. But in the end, we booked elsewhere.
  • Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there on 12/31/10. It was truly amazing.  The food is out of this world.  Which room are you having and who are you working with?
  • edited December 2011
    We went to a wedding there 2 weeks ago. The food was really good. The only thing I didn't like is that there was sooooooo much going on around us, like a couple of other events at the same time, and it was hard to tell what event was going where. When I went to the restroom, there was someone else's cocktail hour going on in an open area, near the bar that's open to everyone. But the rooms are really pretty, and again the food was great :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am so glad to hear a lot of positive things. I am working with Albert. He is super nice and seems very easy going. Even with me, a semi control freak. The reception with be in the conservatory since are event will be 100 people.
  • cindyn9178cindyn9178 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I assume you mean 7/21/12?
    I've never been to the Brownstone, but I know someone who got married there earlier this year and she loved it..said everything was amazing.
  • edited December 2011

Yes, lol 7/21/12

• I'm currently looking at the Grand Conservatory at the Brownstone for about 100 people.  Did you feel like the room was too crowded with that many people?  Was the dance floor big enough?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards