North Carolina
Options

Florist rec??

I'd like to spend around $3K on flowers. I know of Carolyn Shepard Design Group, My Flower Pros and Party Blooms...any other must sees?

Thanks!!! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florist rec??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    $3,000 on flowers....wow....that is so much more than I could ever allot to flowers, but if you got the dough then go for it girl!  We are only spending around $700 and that's still more than I wanted to spend for flowers!  You should have endless possibilities since you have a pretty high floral budget.  I've heard great things about Party Blooms from other knotties.  Fresh Affairs in Raleigh is absolutely amazing and I know when I met with Lyn Graves, he mentioned that he traveled all over...you should take a peek at his beautiful work on his website...you can google it to pull it up.

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pamela Bailey with Flowers From the Cellar does incredible work! 

flowerscellar@carolina.rr.com
    http://www.flowersfromthecellar.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my top recommendations and my go-to floral designers for all types of events (especially Weddings!):

The Place for Flowers
    http://placeforflowers.com/
    Phone:  704.521.6111
    Owner: Taylor and his fantastic team will help you create your vision for your Wedding Day!

Good Luck :-)

*all other recommendations are fantastic as well!

-Alicia | Verve Events |www.verveeventsnc.com
  • Options
    onlyncsuonlyncsu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hands down, Fresh Affairs. I'd have him travel to the ends of the earth to do flowers for me. I used him for my wedding and I use him for all our parties and special arrangements we might need now. He's amazing. And super fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We plan on booking Party Blooms in the next week or so! I have two friends that just used her, and it was affordable and lovely! I actually met her at one of the bridal showcases last year..good luck!!
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using the Flower Boutique.  Tammy is fabulous and you can get a ton for $3000!  WOW!
    August 2010's LAST Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of Us
    imageBIO Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tre Bella! They are doing my flowers and I LOVE them. They'll work with whatever budget you have, and they're quiet reasonable so you could get a lot for what you want to spend. They can do anything, but they really work well with the whole vintage-english-garden kinda look.

They did Grace's flowers (she used to post but moved away) but I'm not sure about her decor flowers (bouquets and bouts definitely.) Grace's pics are on my photog's blog here if you want to check out the flowers.
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fresh Affairs in Raleigh, DEFINITELY!  I was so impressed and they will make everything just perfect and beautiful. They went above and beyond my expectations.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Party Blooms and Lori was GREAT!!!!!!! Very reasonable prices too
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The English Garden...I think our total bill ended up being 2K and our flowers were amazing...I'm not sure if there is a link to my blog in my siggy but its www.feathersnpearls.com

Cydney was amazing to work with and was so supportive of my vision!!

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards