New Jersey
Options

Nu-Bra

Hey guys,

I went to like a high end bra store here in Boston (I'm getitng married in NJ) this weekend and was so dissapointed that nothing seemed to be a good strapless/pushup.   Nothing did anything for me (then again they only showed me two straplesses)

So....any one have any thoughts/ feedback on Nu-Bra? which one would you get? Anyone wear one?

Also - if you did not wear a new bra, any recs on strapless pushups?

Re: Nu-Bra

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ughh, I hate nu-bra.  I can only wear one under a regular bra to help give me some cleavage.  If I wear one by itself, it slips down and winds up making me even less endowed than I already am (which isn't much to begin with).  I think my ta-tas sweat too much.  Sorry, TMI??
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No LOL not TMI... I'm getting very mixed reviews. Some people telling me it is perfect -and they wear it in like 100 degree weather. And others telling me what you are. I
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a fan of my nubra
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    laurenross01laurenross01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a nu-bra and it doesn't give me enough push up.

I swear on VS strapless- they have a ton of options,  and they fit differently than their regualar non-strapless (much better for my shape) to the point that most days I wear their strapless bras and just add straps.
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a nu-bra and it works great.  However, lets just say I don't have much to work with in the first place.  I think they probably work better if you are smaller on top.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards