New Jersey
Options

Paris Inn wayne NJ

Anyone been to the Paris Inn in Wayne for a wedding or any other event? It is not talked about much on this board. my wedding is 100 people. Any Feedback?

Re: Paris Inn wayne NJ

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just there in the spring for a bridal shower. We were in the smaller room but the food was really tasty and the service was quite good. I didn't see the rest of the place though so I'm not sure what the rest looked like.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding there about two years ago.  It was nice; the food was good, and the staff did a nice job.  I don't remember there being any grounds or places to go for pictures so you'll need to plan for that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We've had many family parties there (birthday parties. showers, etc) and the food and service are always great. I dont think their ballroom is huge, but for a smaller wedding it should work out very nice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked at it for a shower and didn't like it.  It just seemed so cramped and tight.  If you are looking for a smaller place check out Ravello's.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my girlfriends got married there last year. They had a great experience. The food tasted great and our service was lovely. The ballroom was a bit cramped especially once the party started to get going and a lot of people were up mingling & dancing. That would be the only real caution I'd have. Other then that- go for it :o)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards