New Jersey
Options

J. Paul Studios

Has anyone used them for their wedding? We are looking at using Jeff Becker from J. Paul studios....How is his work? How was your album?!

Re: J. Paul Studios

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Photography is very subjective.  I've seen people love horrendous work, and some people dislike very professional and talented work because it's not their style.  I suggest you meet in person and ask to see recent albums he put together to see if you like his style and talent.  Don't go off website/portfolio images.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. We have met in person. I guess what I am asking more is how was the customer service, communication with the company, how were they the night of the wedding with you and your guests, how was the wait time for the album.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend had a very bad experience with their customer service. 

First, her photographer left the company and they gave her someone who was completely of the wrong style, and plus they were horrible to deal with afterwards and they kept upcharging her for everything.  She is so upset she doesn't want to think or look at her wedding pics, and it was over 6 months ago.  I don't think she has submitted her picks for her album either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KarKarnjKarKarnj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are still shopping but met with CIP Studio in Chester. Saw some finished products and really loved the work. The site is studiocip.com. We are meeting with John AGnelo next. We also looked at Jason Rhea, we werent really impressed with the work t all. Not sure what the bog del is with him. We also want to set up an appointment with Milton Gil as well...

I can't believe what involved in planing a wedding.. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011

KarKarnj, I recommend The Studio Photographers.  Milton Gil had a great online portfolio, but they subcontract out the work to various photographers.  If you go see The Studio Photographers,  please PM me.  We are using Frank.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Heyn Photography out of Wall, NJ.  They're a little pricey, but well worth it IMO.  
    I've been in a wedding where they were the photographer.  Excellent service all around.  
    I've had an annoying experience with J. Paul.  I keep getting phone calls & e-mails.  I unsubscribe every time I get one, I've already told them we already have a photographer.  They keep contacting me.  I understand needing to get business, but come on. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We didn't show Milton Gil as he's out of our price range, but I remember looking at the site.  From what I recall, they don't so much contract out to other photographers as much as they have a few photographers on staff.  Not sure if I'm right about that, but if so, I think there's a big difference between the two.

FWIW, we're with Robert Wayne Photography, but I'm not sure his style is necessarily what you're looking for.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards