New Jersey

* My Post *

Well, I cannot believe my time is here to write "my post".  Our year engagement just flew by!

As most of you know, I'm from SI not NJ but have a bunch of vendors in NJ (most importantly, the reception).  I lurked both boards months before I was engaged. I was being supersticious and wanted to wait to sign up until after I was engaged.  The NYC board was pretty slow and I started to check out this board frequently.  Once I joined, I felt I was openly welcomed and it was very easy to fit in.   I never in a million years would have guessed that I would make such close friends in real life off of here.  To be able to meet some knotties for lunch, dinner, GTGs, & chat often is a great thing. 

I have received so much helpful and thoughtful advice from all of you throughout this process.  I am very appreciative and hope I can help others along the way.  I would like to profusely thank my BB girls - there are too many to name but you will be in my thoughts on Friday. I am so lucky to call you all friends.

I adore my fiance but these last few days, there's a part of me that wants to strangle him.  I've heard that's normal butting heads with stress towards the end.  We have lived with each other over a year and it's so surreal that we will finally be husband and wife.  So what I have to tell you is that - regardless of how hard it gets wedding planning, the stress, sleepless nights, you name it, don't forget about the true meaning of celebrating your union and the sacrament of marriage.

I have my wax appointment very soon and RD tonight so I will try to pop on sometime this afternoon before the rehearsal. 

Thank you all xo

Re: * My Post *

• edited December 2011
    Have a great wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Congrats! I can't belive it's here already! I can't wait to hear all about it.
    I never got PM from you w/ your facebook name so I can see pics!

Have a great time...and I hear the weather's supposed to clear up! :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yay girl! So excited for you. I can't wait to see pics. I know you will be beautiful. Have the bestest ever next few days.

Love,
    BB Chelsea
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations Lola! Enjoy every minute of your day and all of the other festivities this week!
  • jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Oh sweetie as promised I broke my GBCK just for you.  You are going to have a beautiful day rain or shine.  You will be marrying the one you love, your best friend.  Congratulations!  Lots of love and luck!!!

BB Beth
  • grace_anngrace_ann member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

congrats!! Enjoy your day!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    good luck! enjoy everything =)
  • leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and have a great day! :)
  • edited December 2011

My dear, I hope you have a fantastic day.  I remember back when I actually thought your name was Lola -- we have come a long way since then. 

You deserve to have the best day of your life and I hope that your beautifu forever only starts from there.  Love you girl!

Wishing you the best,
    BB Mishy 

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a fantastic day!!!
  • DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I can't believe it's almost here!  I hope you don't have to deal with any rain/thunder, but either way I'm sure you'll have a beautiful day.  I can't wait to see some pictures.  Congrats and enjoy your day!

And I guess I'll follow the trend. ;)

Love,
    BB Dana

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Have a great day!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and have a truly fantastic day!
  • tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Have a most perfect day and enjoy every minute :))
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my god girl I can't believe its finally here, you are going to have the most amazing day and be the most beautiful bride, Have an amazing day, I can't wait to see pictures!

XOXO
    BB Cheryl
  • edited December 2011
    It's insane how fast time flies, keep this in mind as you take your beautiful wedding day in since it will go by so fast. It will be the best day ever, enjoy every second!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Lola!  Have a wonderful day!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! Enjoy your day!!

Heather And Stephen

10-2-10

• edited December 2011
    Congrats Lola!  Have the best day EVER :)
  • Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!!!

Wagnerdi, I did accept your friend request yesterday so we are friends on fb :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Have an amazing day and enjoy every minute of it :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! From one SI girl to another ;)   I hope your day is amazing ...and it's been a pleasure chatting with you on here ...you were one of the first to make me feel welcome! So thank you soo much and I will be hoping your day is amazing! :D
  • edited December 2011

Congrats!  Have a fabuous day!  Enjoy every minute it goes by WAY too fast!xoxoxo

BB Kimmy :)

• edited December 2011
    ahh! Have SO much fun. Can't believe it's already here. You are going to make a beautiful bride- can't wait to see pics! Don't strangle your FI in the next few days.... remember how much you want to wear your dress haha. Have fun!!! xoxo
    *~allie~*

• DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Have a wonderful time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    WAHOOO!!! It's finally here! Should I continue singing... Dumm dumm da dummm!! LOL Love ya girl, have a fantastic day!! You're going to be a beautiful BB Bride! Make sure you "BD" a lot on the honeymoon. LMAO!

Loves, hugs and kisses!!
    BB Kristen

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Best wishes! I hope you have a beautiful day.

BB Milene
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Hope you have a great day! Enjoy!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards