North Carolina

Is it Friday yet??

I feel like this day has been going by sooo slow. I just want it to be Friday already. I went to the dr today and they said I have a respiratory infection so that and me being extremely drained is not helping the time go by. Anybody got any awesome plans for the weekend?
Photobucket

Re: Is it Friday yet??

• CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh gosh I second that- I need Friday! It's been a bit strained here with some staffing changes. This weekend is my friend's bachelorette in VA and I am SO excited for her! Our other friend is throwing it and it should be a blast. Of course, Friday has to get here for it to happen, argh!

Jmp, I hope you feel better! If your nose is clogged FI swears by the SinuCleanse thing. It's a bit gross to do (putting water up your nose) but it works wonders.

Bring on Friday!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• SassyPants150SassyPants150 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh feel better!  I don't do too well with that SinuCleanse thing...I tried it once I gave everyone a comic session. 

So ready for the weekend...we only have 6 weekends until our wedding and we are filled up with things to do!  Heading to Boone Saturday for lunch with FI's dad's side of the family (They are from Lebanon and some of them only come in during the summer so we do multiple rounds with them...one person will host...then another will host...and so forth)  Then we are going to the Pewter Rose Bistro with friends Sunday evening as part of Charlotte restaurant week.  Busy weekends = short weekends...but any weekend is better than the work week so I'll take it!

We're getting to the home stretch now!
    Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

• wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Feel better! I'm VERY ready for Friday. My dad and sister are coming to town to spend the weekend. We've had my 3 year old niece this week and she's constantly been talking about mommy and papa coming. We're going to go to DC Saturday to take my family sight seeing and to the zoo. I'm really excited for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards