New Jersey

My Post

I can't believe it's my turn for this post! I'll be running around today, finishing up last minute things,  spending time with family who flew in yesterday, & of course the rehearsal. Tomorrow we start up bright & early for hair & make up @ 9AM & by 2:30 I'll be walking down the aisle! I'm trying really hard not to be upset about the weather for tomorrow since our cocktail hour was supposed to be outside & the whole point of having our reception at the Rutgers Gardens was to enjoy the scenery but, it is what it is...
Thank you for all of your advice, opinions, & help! Congratulations to other brides this weekend! I hope you all have a gorgeous day filled with love & happiness. Smile

Re: My Post

• ChobotChobot member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! Remember to eat something yummy before. Perhaps a fat sandwich? I liek  the fat bit*h. (It's a disgusting delicious New Brunswick thing).  

Yay you~
  • cindyn9178cindyn9178 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!! I'm sure you will have an amazing day. Give yourself a minute to take it all in and actually comprehend that this is YOUR wedding day!
  • edited December 2011
    OMg I haven't been to the grease trucks in AGES.  I prefer the Fat Darrel (fat B*tch without ketchup but with honey mustard).  YUM.  Good luck tomorrow, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather holds out for you.
    How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HCrimson08HCrimson08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy your fabulous weekend! It will be fabulous fall weather .... Congrats on the post!  have a great beautiful bride day and enjoy your new Husband :)
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and have a really beautiful wedding day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Wishing you and FI nothing but the best on your wedding day and a lifetime of happiness to follow!! =)

• edited December 2011
    I work right by the Rutgers Garden, and drive past it, it looks beautiful! You are going to have a great wedding day! Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • StefaniBelStefaniBel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Have a wonderful day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!!

I haven't had a fat sandwich in SOOO long, maybe I'll grab one on Sunday afternoon after we check out of the Hyatt, lol. I'm a Fat Mimi girl - Cheesteak, Mozzerella Sticks, Chicken Fingers, & honey mustard. (Def should wait until AFTER I wear my wedding dress to eat one of those! hahaha)
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations and good luck...enjoy!

---The Nest makes me wanna---
    imageimage
    ---Started TTC 12/1/11---
    Cycle 1 - 13 BFN
    Cycle 14 Surgery complete! BFP on 2/27/13!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC buddies with sparklingdiamond and amandaf6383
  • LJN414LJN414 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Enjoy every moment!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards