New Jersey
Options

Honeymoon Poem for Shower

Hi girls!
I used to be a knottie back in the day when I got married (3 years ago) and everyone was so helpful then, so I'm hoping you guys can help me now. 
For my friend's bridal shower, all of the bridesmaids want to make a cute honeymoon basket.  Does anyone know if there is a cute poem for this?  Or a good list of what to put in it? 

Thanks so much!

Shara

Re: Honeymoon Poem for Shower

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_honeymoon-poem-for-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:52173144-6577-4ccc-aa1a-8e77fe28a664Post:da0b0c7c-1939-482e-ab67-7f7b277a91a0">Honeymoon Poem for Shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi girls! I used to be a knottie back in the day when I got married (3 years ago) and everyone was so helpful then, so I'm hoping you guys can help me now.  For my friend's bridal shower, all of the bridesmaids want to make a cute honeymoon basket.  Does anyone know if there is a cute poem for this?  Or a good list of what to put in it?  Thanks so much! Shara
    Posted by Magoobie1001[/QUOTE]

I'd skip the cutesy poem.  Where are they going on their honeymoon?  That will help in determining what to put in it.
  • Options
    I haven't found a honeymoon poem wiith lots of different items in it.  The only ones I have found were a candle poem, panty poem, or wine poem.  You may have to write one yourselves.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards