New Jersey
Options

Pocketfold Invitation Recs

Can anyone tell me where you ordered your pocketfold invitations from? I was originally going to have someone I know make these for me but it's not working out. FI really wants pocketfolds and I'm going a little nuts trying to figure it out on different websites. Thanks!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Pocketfold Invitation Recs

• Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend cards and pockets! We ended up doing a panel card with a belly band instead of an actual pocketfold but they've been great. We also used them for the prining and the envelope liner.

http://www.cardsandpockets.com/
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you design your own and they printed them for you? I'm not that creative but FI is so he might have to do the designing part.
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha yeah I work in print production so I designed my own but you can order the designed ones from another website (like Wedding Paper Divas) and then just order the pocket folds from them.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok I'll try there. I don't want it to look too homemade and it will with us!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered some samples from paperandmore.com and I like them! They turn out to be a bit cheapter than the cardsandpockets.com so that worked for us.

You can order samples and they ship pretty quickly. I had ordered samples on a Thursday and they were shipped out the same day and I got them quickly through the regular postal service.
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards