New Jersey
Options

the bleu studio

hi! Has anyone used The Bleu Studio in Fair Lawn, NJ? I liked their website but am looking for some reviews.

Re: the bleu studio

• Options
    wedwed11wedwed11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try checking on the website www.weddingwire.com. They have reviews from brides. I like that website a lot.

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was involved with a wedding who used them and the guys were really nice! I haven't seen the pics/album yet but they were good to work with.
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bleu-studio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:56ff3782-891b-4c85-b53e-fe4a9f3952a9Post:86ba8698-fe0a-4547-a1d2-c07334f12f26">Re: the bleu studio</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try checking on the website <a href="http://www.weddingwire.com" rel="nofollow">www.weddingwire.com</a> . They have reviews from brides. I like that website a lot.
    Posted by wedwed11[/QUOTE]

They can be helpful, but it is important to keep in mind that it is very easy for vendors to get negative reviews removed... so having all good reviews doesn't necessarily mean there weren't any bad ones.
  • Options
    G&G2010G&G2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info, Uppereast- I did not know that it's easy for a vendor to get a negative review removed from weddingwire.com. Since I plan on writing a truthful, but scathing review of one particular vendor, is there any site you would recommend that would allow a negative review? I think my review will be helpful to future brides to avoid a horrible vendor. I also would like to know where future brides should look for real reviews, rather than those deemed acceptable by the vendor getting reviewed, for my SIL.  Thanks.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards