North Carolina
Options

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Ladies! :o)

I think at one point we had some Christmas brides? I hope you all have a wonderful time!

For everyone though, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years holiday! If you're traveling, please drive safely and be alert! :o)

If you're still here, what are you looking forward to most?

Me? DH and I are first going to my parents and then down to my grandparents. It'll be the first time in a few years, but apparently all of the cousins will be there and we're breaking out the 'kids table' again (soo many good times had there. . we always got in to 'trouble' for being too rambunctious. It'll also be great because we're spending a couple days there as opposed to the usual 1 or 2 days. And we'll be visiting my 104yr old MeMa :o)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Merry Christmas!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas everyone! 

FI is driving down from DC right now so we'll be spending Christmas with our families here in Charlotte.  My birthday's tomorrow as well so we'll have lots of family time the next couple of days.  Then I'm off to DC with FI for New Years!  Hoping to get our wedding bands picked out during his trip down here :)

I wish you all a wonderful holiday with family and friends!  I hope it's relaxing and peaceful.  Here's to a great 2011!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

I am headed to Raleigh after work to my sister's house. It's so fun to see my neice and nephew experience Christmas!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    carolinagal78carolinagal78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas!!!! Today was my first day off for the holiday, Then I took vacation next week so I dont have to go back to work until the new year. I slept in this morning and it was great. Now I need to get my lazy butt up and start cleaning. lol!
    image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas!! We have Christmas with my mom's side of the family this afternoon, then Christmas with my mom, dad, sister and neices tomorrow.  Tomorrow night we will head to Reidsville to spend Christmas with the in-laws! Hoping we don't get stuck up there in the snow! haha!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Don't forget the real reason we celebrate!
    200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas everyone!

This is the first holiday that the FI & I have spent away from our families, as we are staying in Austin because it's just too much travel/stress with our move only 2 weeks away. So our little family of us and our 2 dogs are having Christmas together and we'll have Christmas dinner with a group of friends (the FI is cooking a standing rib roast for everyone -- yum!). 

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday and is safe if you are traveling!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_merry-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:4fbf9756-4749-48b1-b822-e5fdd27336d7Post:4608c2e1-5f6b-4d77-985d-8caa9d8383c3">Re: Merry Christmas!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Merry Christmas everyone! This is the first holiday that the FI & I have spent away from our families, as we are staying in Austin because it's just too much travel/stress with our move only 2 weeks away. So our little family of us and our 2 dogs are having Christmas together and we'll have Christmas dinner with a group of friends (the FI is cooking a standing rib roast for everyone -- yum!).  I hope everyone enjoys their holiday and is safe if you are traveling!
    Posted by amandaandkyle[/QUOTE]

I didn't see. . .did you find a place during your visit?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Holidays everyone!! Be safe if you are traveling!!! FI and I are going to my mom's house for Christmas Day to eat and open presents. Then, we are going to Nashville (NC) to go see FI's family. Its going to be very stressful, FI has 5 brothers,5 nephews, 1 niece, and lots of loud aunts and uncles. Pray for me!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas eve eve guys! FI and I went ice skating at the ice rink outside in Greensboro. It was soo much fun.

I'm so excited to see my 2 year old nephew open presents and my sister is 9 months pregnant so we may be receiving an extra present this year! 
  • Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas!  We're doing Christmas Day in Raleigh with my Mom--it's also my birthday, so instead of pie, we have cake.  Yum.  As the only child of an only child, most of my Christmases have been pretty small celebrations.  FI's parents usually join us, but they're getting ready for us to come visit in Stanly County on Sunday, so we'll have a nice, large family gathering there.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and safe travels!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas ladies!!

This will be the first Christmas I will actually wake up with FI in the morning. I am like a little school girl, I am so happy, lol. Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!!
    est. 9.17.2011
    furBRAT Tess:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards