New Jersey
Options

Affordable finished personalized invitations

Hi ladies, hope is all well, it's almost friday!!!!!! :-)

Anyways, I've been looking for invitations for a while and found something that I like but for 175 invitations, it came up tp $450, which I think is a lot of money not to mention I have to put together the invitations with the bow, which I thought it was very time consuming, not to mention, I am not good at doing bows!!!!!!!

I did look in etsy but the options are overwhelming, any recs?

Any suggestions, local if available, thanks girls!!!!!!!!

wedding colors are champagne/ivory with latte, fall colors flowers (orange/yellow/etc)

Re: Affordable finished personalized invitations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used www.weddingpaperdivas.com and could not have been more pleased with them!

Their customer service is SO great! I ended up having to order a few more than I originally purchased (because our parents keep adding to the guestlist! LOL) And when I called, they gave me my ORIGINAL price (I had a coupon because I ordered more than $100 worth, and the 2nd time around I only ordered like $25 worth, but they still honored my original price) AND they waived the shipping!

They are really pretty too, I got a lot of compliments on them!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Wedding Paper Divas.
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto weddingpaperdivas.  I loved our invites and we received a ton of compliments on them.  Great quality and service.  They have nice modern and artsy designs which I just couldn't find on other sites that were a bit less expensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Exclusive Gift Gallery - they have a website and were reasonable. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards