New Jersey

Florentine Gardens

We are very, very close to booking The Estate at Florentine Gardens, so I am looking for any and all feedback on this venue. Any reviews I have read are great, but I thought this board might be more honest than the reviews on other websites.

They require a pretty substantial downpayment to reserve the date, so I want to be absolutely sure we're making the right choice.

Thank you so much!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florentine Gardens

• I think I mentioned in your recent post that I loved the wedding I attended there.  The food was great, the room was gorgeous and the service was top notch.  Have you seen other venues to compare?  I really don't think you can go wrong. 
  • I have attended two weddings at Florentine, my sister's and my best friend's.  I do not think you can go wrong!  The food and service are amazing and the venue is beautiful. I would tell you to book there without any hesitation!  Good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're looking for something simpler for our wedding but I was in a wedding party and the reception was there.  It is a beautiful setting.  Lots of gardes for outdoor pictures, the room is great, a juliet balcony, the food and service were terrrific; I loved that place.
  • Thank you so much, everyone! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2013
    Honey that picture you added is from the Park Savoy Ballroom (gorgeous venue). Not Florentine gardens.
  • We just had our wedding at Florentine Gardens in September 2012. Everything was absolutely perfect! The food and level of service and attention to detail were excellent. Guests are still telling us almost a year later that it was the best wedding they have been to! There's a reason why they charge what they charge & I can assure you that they definitely succeed expectations & beyond on the day of your event. Feel free to message me with any questions... I'm happy to respond!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards